Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Question of pants...

I started a pair of pants for the doll yesterday and I'm not quite sure if they are going to be the right style, so I might be knitting a different pair after these ones are done. I don't know yet. The goal for this week is to try and get the him, yes the doll is a him, stuffed. Not quite sure if this will be possible since it is a busy week but we shall see.

I do have another pattern for pants that I will have to modify if the first pair doesn't look right. Should be interesting either way. If nothing else it would give me some practice with the clothing if it doesn't work out. Though I really do feel like I am knitting something like a doctor who scarf while working on these pants with the start of 60 stitches. It made me laugh.

1 comment: