Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Progress with Pictures

Well I figured I would update this little knitty blog of mine to include how the Afghan is coming along as well as how the pattern is progressing. So here we go!


Well here's the progress so far roughly about 7 inches I really like how its looking its coming out tight but not too tight with the color workings. It is moving along quickly, better then I thought so I have been at a stand still for the past few days while I write the pattern for it.

Here is a detail of how the corners look so far I think it came out well I have a few spots that will have to be touched up when I weave in ends just to pull some of the stitching tighter.

I'm to the point where I can test knit the next stage of the pattern so that I can see where I may still need to make adjustments other then that once the test knit is done and all checks out it will be time to fly through this baby. Smooth sailing after the pattern is added I know that much! That and I've started writing the pattern for another afghan already.

No comments:

Post a Comment